Whenever facing with obstacles or depressions in life, simply remind yourself that being in this life is the greatest opportunity the universe gives to you. Just calm down, re-hesitate and follow these 40 tips for F5 refreshing your life!
1. Breathe. That’s all—just stop, close your eyes, and breathe.
2. Ponder the fact that each moment is another opportunity for greatness. The possibilities in life are endless. Chase your dreams.
3. Smell fresh flowers as you walk down the street.
4. Tell yourself you’re beautiful every time you look in the mirror. Every time. One of these times you will start to realize how true it really is.
5. Give high-fives and bear hugs. Everyone loves and need more of both.
6. Remind yourself of all the good things happening in your life.
7. Live with gratitude. If you are alive and reading this, you should feel grateful. Life is precious, be thankful for your blessings.
8. Practice patience.
9. Allow yourself to become so still that you can feel the air on your skin.
10. Find a body of water, tub, or pool and float; just float.
11. Slow down.
12. Wake up, stretch, and smile.
13. Try counting your breaths. Inhale for six seconds, hold for two, exhale for six, hold for two. Do five rounds.
14. Read a book. Let your mind transcend into a different space and time.
15. Fly a kite.
16. Take a nap in the middle of the day.
18. Go to a creative class. Paint, collage, scrap book, write poetry, anything that allows you to let your creativity flourish.
20. Lie in the grass and let the sun warm your skin.
21. Listen to the sounds of nature and breathe in fresh air.
22. Tell yourself how special you are. Believe it.
23. Create a vision board.
24. Take a yoga class!
25. Create a positive mantra and use it throughout the day.
26. Write yourself a sticky note that says “I love you” and put it on your fridge, bathroom mirror, or desk at work.
27. Take a day off work and devote it to yourself. Do things that make you feel good.
28. Self-massage. It may sound weird, but try it. Love yourself.
29. Have some alone time. Enjoy the silence and stillness.
30. Go for a run, hike, bike ride, swim, climb a tree, join a group fitness class. Exercise!
31. Try meditating while staring at the flame of a candle. Let your thoughts clear and live in the moment.
32. Set an intention each morning to work toward throughout the day.
33. If you work at a desk or sit for long periods of time, get up and stretch it out.
34. Listen to your favorite song. Sing out loud. Be proud of your voice.
35. Aromatherapy. Google it.
36. Cuddle. Yes, cuddling can be meditative.
37. Whistle or hum while you walk.
38. Go to bed early and sleep in longer than usual.
39. Plant a tree.
40. Make a smoothie.
41. Plan a vacation, you deserve one.
42. Start a journal.
43. Eat well. Your body is your vessel. It’s the only one we get, so take care of it.
44. Mindful meditation; Close your eyes, breathe, and acknowledge your feelings. Do so without judgment.
45. Tai Chi! Practice aligning your energy in the body and the mind.
46. Dance is meditation. Get wild.
47. Have a lazy Sunday.
48. Drive with the windows down.
49. Ask the universe for what you need and be open to receiving it.
50. Be happy. Life is short.
Tips collected from various sources online: Zuzu, Wanderlust, Ali